…until I wear a t-shirt that says this:
Tomorrow will mark the halfway point to 40…or as I like to call it “The Big 4-Oh-NO!”
Ok, I’m being a bit dramatic, but I still have a LOT of goals to cross off of my 39 Before 40 list before the big day…and time is flying by at the speed of light!!!
That’s why I’m so glad the new year has begun!
I’m the type of person who plunges into the new year and all of its resolutions with gusto! So now is the perfect time to revisit the list and highlight (in red) what progess I have made.
- Get 10 photos or vector art accepted in shutterstock.com per month.
- Find a job in the travel industry.
- Learn how to be fit while having an injured knee. Between yoga, my stability ball, walking, weights and a healthier diet, I’m well on my way!
- Start a family.
- Have a travel article published.
- Declutter & simplify.
- Walk a 5K. Although I haven’t walked an “official” 5K, I believe I walked that distance around my neighborhood!
- Learn a new vegan recipe every month.
- Get over my fear of cooking meat.
- Take a cooking class.
- Work through body image issues.
- Volunteer more.
- Redo our balcony.
- Clean out computer.
- Go to dentist.
- Count my blessings. This past year, I’ve been very blessed.
- Grow out my hair.
- Take more time to pray.
- Look forward to 40!
- Go to Hawaii. Looks light I might be saying “Aloha” in the summer!
- Don’t stress over not having a clean house all the time. As I look at a paper pile on my desk, I’m not stressing!!
- Write more in my blog.
- Finally start my Italy travel scrapbook.
- Finish a website I started 1.5 years ago.
- Continue to update my Graphic Design skills. I’ve been pretty good about completing online tutorials to keep my skills fresh. A great website for that is http://www.lynda.com
- Try hot yoga. I really liked it AND I didn’t pass out! Another plus is that it helped lessen the pain in my joints.
- Have more dinner parties.
- Take more photos!
- Prepare lunches the night before.
- Reach out to my friends more.
- Sell stuff on ebay or amazon.
- Know that things happen for a reason. Even if I don’t understand why!
- Go to Croatia.
- Visited my sister! And I had a GREAT time!
- Take my daily vitamin…daily.
- Laugh more.
- Dance! I danced on New Year’s Eve and I do the occasional car dance!
- Live life vibrantly! Working on it daily.
Well, it’s not quite complete, but I’m hoping that most of these are crossed off in another 6 months.
In the meantime, I need to go PACK!
My hubby is whisking me away to a mystery destination for the weekend. I’m crossing my fingers for San Diego!
Have a great weekend everyone – and stay warm!